Englewood, NJ; D.C.; Philly

The weather in Jersey last week was awful. I hadn't felt sleet coming down like that in a long, long time. This is why I like LA, the weather never hurts.

After that gig we took a train to DC on Sunday. I love traveling by train, I'd rather take a six hour train ride than a three hour plane trip any day of the week. After the gig we had a day off and I got to visit Cousin Kathy and her gorgeous little girls. Yesterday we took a train to Philly where we'll be for a couple more days.

I saw 300 yesterday, fantastic film. I've been excited about it for a long time and it delivered.

I'm missing my boy fo' sho', can't wait to get home.


About this entry


2 comments:

  1. KHM 7:13 AM

    I'm with you on the train-travel, dude. Especially if you factor in the parking, waiting hassles of airports, train is the only civilized way to travel...

    See you tomorrow---
    kat

     
  2. kbmulder 4:42 AM

    1 more day and then you're back with your baby boy. I bet he and Carrie will be so glad to see you!!!