The Christmas Blues (and Greens)

We arrived in Indy on Wednesday but unfortunately Carrie and I got either food poisoning or a stomach virus that evening and spent all night taking turns in the bathroom. Gross. Thursday was spent recuperating and rehydrating and luckily we are both feeling much better. Baby boy didn't get ill at all and has been enjoying all of the attention he's been getting.

It's a lot of fun being home for the holidays. Hope everyone else is having a good time as well.


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. KHM 9:40 PM

    Kid, you're getting sick everywhere you go! I was awfully sorry to hear that but I kinda think your Mom liked having all that time with Milo!

     
  2. Lyman 4:22 AM

    I like to think that I'm purging parts of my life out if you dig ...

     
  3. KHM 6:51 AM

    do indeed, cous. Thanks for the hearty laugh.