Mr. Mom

Ever since I returned from New York Milo and I have been spending a lot of time together running errands, shopping, having lunch/breakfast, etc. The other day we were at a mall and I gave him a bottle at the little children's play area. The place was packed and I was the only father there, I felt like a housewife. Milo is just so charming and smiley and fun to be around we can't wait to come back to Indiana for the holidays.

We said "Adios!" to the Silver Bullet yesterday, it was time for me to get rid of our Ford station wagon. Besides being an eye sore because of the tire debacle earlier in the summer, it was having problems starting. Since I'm buying a new car I briefly considered trading it in for our new one, but the BlueBook value is $700-800, I knew no dealership would give me that much especially with all of the problems it had. So we donated it to the Boys and Girls Club of the San Fernando Valley (with a gaurenteed tax write-off of $500, I tell you I've really been researching car buying).

You'll all be happy to know there is a Colts game at the dome while we are in Indy on the 23rd. Despite living 3,000 mi away from the team I've been to a game every year for the past 4 seasons so this is like, serendipity. I think Milo wants to go too.


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. Carrie 6:39 AM

    I was so happy when I came home to the empty garage!

     
  2. KHM 7:37 AM

    I know you'll be loving sitting in traffic in your new ride! Remember: strong A/C and good stereo are key considerations!

    I'm a teeny but wistful I won't be in Indy with the masses. Love ya'll!
    Kat

     
  3. KHM 7:38 AM

    ETA: bit wistful--not butt wistful...