24 hrs. in Aspen

I've been to Aspen and back since last post. Gorgeous place but that altitude does not suit me well. Every time I'm up in the mountains I am constantly tired with an aching headache. But the gig was pretty good despite the lack of energy and lack of sleep as we flew in, soundchecked, and performed in the same day. This morning was another early one, as soon as I landed I headed straight to Costco to begin buying things for Milo's big party. I hate Costco. Not the place you want to shop if you're in a hurry. After a stop at yet another grocery store, picking up Milo from the 'sitter's, and gassing up the CR-V I'm finally home and I've finally stopped moving. But only for a second as Milo needs to eat soon.

Wish us luck for a dry birthday party tomorrow.


About this entry


0 comments: