Back in the New York Groove

So it seems like my life is hitting a stride here in NYC. I joined a gym and seem to be getting a routine down. And if you know me at all I'm not much for a daily routine so I'm starting to get a little bored. I'm going to start calling some friends and doing different things during the day and after the gig. But all in all things are going quite well.

And things will be going very well next week when Carrie comes! I'm really looking forward to seeing her, absense makes the heart grow fonder but catching up on that fondness can is a lot of fun!

Only days until the CD is released, not long now kids!


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. Lena 3:39 PM

    I'm still mad we haven't met up yet.

    You'll be here until Christmas, right?

     
  2. Lyman 12:00 AM

    yup

    but what the heck?! my days are totally free, if you've been in Manhattan without telling me I'll be super pissed

     
  3. Lena 11:34 AM

    uh, well, you see...

    runs away