THE FUNKY SUPERVILLAIN is out now!!!

This is it folks.

After all the hard work, time, energy, finances, headaches, and stress, my debut album is finally out.

I've been so stressed for the past couple of days waitng for my CDs to get here from the replicator. They look great, I really am quite proud of the final product. I sent out a mass email but I'm sure some folks might not've recieved it due to spam-blockers and the like.

You can check it out and order it here: LMbass

Tell everyone you know about it, it's now time for "shameless self promotion mode." I have 1000 of these things lying around!


About this entry


11 comments:

  1. KHM 4:42 AM

    man oh man. This is great news at 7:42 am. How can I get one for my Thanksgiving soiree?

    Love you boy. You're the greatest.

     
  2. KHM 4:46 AM

    I just bought 10. That will get me started.

     
  3. Domenick Bartuccio 5:42 AM

    I only bought 1.

    I'm sorry.

     
  4. Jeff 9:42 AM

    So when can I come over to get one (or more)?

     
  5. Lyman 11:59 AM

    Aunt Kathy, thank you ... did you miss my email?

    Dom, that's okay, thanks for getting one!!

    Jeff, any time from Sunday night on, the wifey is in town!

     
  6. KHM 12:24 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  7. Lyman 2:27 PM

    the album should be $12.50 with a $3 shipping charge. The shipping charge gets less with each CD you buy.

     
  8. KHM 5:09 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  9. Lena 8:36 AM

    You gotta send me your addy via CBR.

     
  10. adamrodkey 7:19 PM

    Got 1 ordered. Ca't wait to jam it. Any Slayer covers on it?

     
  11. Lyman 10:49 PM

    I recorded a jazz waltz version of "Dead Skin Mask," but it didn't make the final cut.