Bahstin

I dig Boston. I remember back when I was at BSU and hadn't really been anywhere Jason would always talk about how great Boston was after visiting his cousins there. It is a great place. We're playing at this pretty renowned jazz club Regattabar in Harvard Square. Of all the places we've played in Boston this one is in the coolest location. Harvard Square is pretty cool, I've decided that if Milo isn't going to be an artist or athlete he can be an academic and go to Harvard. Shouldn't be that hard, HA! I'm also surprised by the number of transients around here. Granted there are homeless people everywhere but it's an odd juxtaposition to see them around Harvard.

I also got to have lunch with the esteemed Dr. Patrick Eaton yesterday. He performed minor surgery on a lady in the restaurant who somehow got a mussel shell lodged in her arm. Dr. Eaton removed it with a warm butter knife, a clam shucker, and a bottle of Balsamic Vinegar McGuyver-style. Nice job Doc!

Its been really beautiful here in Boston, I have to enjoy it while I can because the next stop is Atlantic City which I don't think has ever been referred to as 'beautiful'.


About this entry


5 comments:

  1. Special K 2:37 PM

    Those aren't transients! They're highly educated art historians!

     
  2. KHM 3:49 PM

    I do love me some Bahston. I used to get up there a lot for work; now I'll have to wait for Rob's family to invite us... its particularly lovely this time of year... I always hear the Troggs singing, "well, i love that dirty water...Boston, you're my home!"

    I love Rob's cousins going on and on about how Washingtonians exaggerate their R's...

     
  3. Jason 5:30 PM

    There's a great restaraunt down off of Harvard square, it's Johny something er other I think, their beer battered fish is wicked good

     
  4. Jason 5:39 PM

    Johny Harvard's. I'm sure, just remembered. So many things to see there, can't wait till I go back. Always wanted to stay at the Long Wharf Marriott.

     
  5. Lyman 6:55 PM

    The Charles hotel isn't bad. The bathroom mirror has a flat-screen TV inside of it.

    I'll have to check out Johnny Harvard's next time.