Welcome Back to the Life You've Been Living

New York was fun. Milo and Carrie had a good time, we'll put up some pictures on the baby blog soon. Mostly we saw friends and walked around the city. I got more than one funny look when I talked about bringing my infant son to NYC but everything really worked out nicely. Even with all of the noise and people and smallish hotel room Milo really took to Manhattan. Maybe he'll go to school at NYU.

So I'm at the airport headed home finally. Carrie and Milo flew out a few hours earlier (they are flying in to Burbank Airport which is much more convenient than LAX where my destination is). The next few months are really light as far as touring work with Tyrell and I couldn't be happier about it. I think this is the longest stretch of time off of the road I will have had in over a year and a half. I'm really looking forward to practicing a lot, writing and recording some music, and working back in to the local music scene in L.A. It's time for some more direction as far as my music is concerned. Plus I'll have a lot of time to spend with my boy. I don't think I've had much time to step back, reflect, and take stock of things since he was born.

Two weeks until the Milo World Tour continues in Indianapolis and Chicago. They boy's going to be a road warrior like his old man in no time.

New Top Five up. Go dig it.


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. KHM 12:24 PM

    Love your top five today. Nice.

    And how mature of you to not even whine about not seeing what was probably the best Soprano's episode all season!

    Can't wait to see what the summer brings you so far as music and daddification go...

     
  2. Lyman 7:41 PM

    there's a story about the Sopranos I'll share soon

     
  3. KHM 7:41 PM

    tell me now!