A Different NYC

With Milo and Carrie here there is no getting drunk until dawn, no seeing music I couldn't see anywhere else, no riding the subway with my iPod on traveling all over the five Burroughs to see friends, no shopping for CDs or clothes at my favorite spots, etc.

This time NYC is all about the baby as most things are these days. And that is a-okay with me!

(I should say that I managed to sneak in to a club the other night and see a fantastic guitarist Johnathan Kreisburg playing in a trio with bassist Matt Penman. There were twelve people in the club and they were all digging the music. Only in NYC.)


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. KHM 5:52 AM

    Woof! A GREAT guitarist AND Matt Penman? You're the lucky dude, aren't you? How did you like Penman and what were they playing?

    Those photos of you and Milo surely do prove that contentment you speak of. Looks good on you, Boy Wonder.