Spoilers

(If you care about the Sopranos and haven't seen the past couple of episodes, stop reading.)


I don't watch many TV shows regularly. At the moment I'm only watching Sopranos, and when I'm on the road it's hard to catch the new episodes on Sunday night because I'm usually working. So I missed three episodes while I was on tour. After I missed the first week I said to myself I'll just wait until I get home and watch all three of them back to back on On Demand.

So the second week of the tour we're in Connecticut. Late Sunday night I get in the elevator after the gig to head to dinner with guys. The elevator stops at a floor and two couples walk in. One of them says:

"Let's go play roulette like Tony."

I see what's quickly going to happen so I immediately say, "I didn't catch tonight's episode so please don't say any more"
One of the guys says, "That's okay, you didn't miss much."
Right after that one of the ladies says:

"Well Chrissy died."

Now, if you don't know the show let me just tell you that this was big BIG news about one of the original and main characters getting killed. I was FURIOUS. The lady grabbed her mouth and said "shoot, I always do stuff like that."

How rude. What an idiot. I mean I'm waiting for weeks to watch these episodes and this lady spoils it for me.

Funny thing is on my way home from NYC there were two guys sitting next two me at our gate at the airport. One turns to the other and says, "Did you watch Sopranos last night?" I quickly covered my ears. The guys says, "Thanks for doing that man, I won't say any more." Crisis avoided.

So I'm all caught up now. Even though one of the episodes was spoiled for me the series is really getting good. I can't wait to see how it all ends.


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. KHM 8:09 AM

    Man! That would really make me mad! Hard to avoid, isn't it?

    I think the last episode airs on the 10th. What are we going to do 'bout that?

     
  2. kbmulder 5:33 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. kbmulder 5:35 AM

    We have HBO. If you are desperate to see it you can always stop by the south side that week. We will have it DVR'd.

    Re: Andy 500. If you want Dan Weldon he's up for grabs. Check my blog again.