Chrome

With the political atmosphere what it is these days every time I get an idea for a blog its always about the election. I gotta step back man, there will be plenty of time over the next two months for that. Although I realize that some folks out there care deeply about what I think, if I try to put my political thoughts on the blog any more I'm going to start boring even myself.

Labor Day weekend has been fantastic so far. I played beach volleyball and went to a cookout/birthday party on Saturday, Sunday I had a really easy gig at Hollywood Park followed by yet another cookout/birthday party (more details on the baby blog), and today some friends of ours and Milo's came over for an afternoon in the pool. And there is yet another cookout I'm headed to in a couple of hours.

The next couple of weeks are pretty open as far as gigs are concerned but I have some projects brewing that I'm going to focus more attention on. Hopefully I'll have some exciting Lower Level news in the next couple of weeks.

And if you're wondering what the post title is all about, Google is launching its new web browser Chrome tomorrow. I'm hyping up everything Google these days as I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Google phone which I hope blows the iPhone out of the water.

Labor Day questions for you:
How many beaches or pools did you go to?
How many cookouts did you attend?
How many beers/wine coolers did you consume?
How many times did Sarah Palin come up in casual conversation?


About this entry


4 comments:

  1. KHM 5:29 PM

    sarah Palin: three times.
    Beach/pool: none
    Alcohol: a wee bit
    cookouts: none.

    Yeah---the Gphone is gonna be hot if it ever hits the market. I've been following its development closely and nursing my gadget jones... and last week I bought the iPhone. I think its going to take a little while but when it drops... Woo Hoo!

     
  2. Special K 6:57 PM

    do people still drink wine coolers? M made some mean watermelon mojitos - awwwwwesome!

     
  3. Jadielady 6:58 PM

    0
    0
    0
    0
    2
    :P
    Glad you had a good weekend.

     
  4. Lyman 11:47 AM

    K-Your sister

    Jadie girl, Labor day weekend without grilled meat and booze is un-American!