What if Celebrities Were From the Midwest?

This hilarious site has been making the rounds in emails and blogs lately, it is absolutely hilarious. So what if these celebs were from the Midwest? Here's what a couple of them would look like:

(NOTE: After the last joke I posted I do realize that I need to be more PC so please don't be offended if you, like myself, are from the Midwest.)

Jennifer Aniston:


Sarah Jessica Parker:


Johnny Depp:


Tara Reid:


That's just a few, there's more on the link!


About this entry


4 comments:

  1. Jadielady 9:06 AM

    Hahhaa those are so hilarious. There's actually a woman I work with who looks like Jaime Pressly if she were about a foot shorter and 100 lbs heavier.

     
  2. Shamrock 6:54 PM

    where do you find things like this? What on earth kind of time do you use to find them? Not you specifically, I just mean anyone, really.

     
  3. Lyman 1:04 AM

    There's a pop culture blog I read everyday that has stuff like this on it.

     
  4. kbmulder 5:16 AM

    These don't even look like photoshop, they are so good. Britney Spears from the blog page is the best, I think.