My Sports Talk Debut

Following in the footsteps of my ol' man I made my radio debut last night co-hosting an online sports talk radio show. It was the most fun I've had with my clothes on, I can't tell you what a blast it was. I like to think I was a natural waxing poetic about the Colts, Dodgers, tennis, etc. You can download or stream the show here:

LAtalkradio.com

Click on the Sep. 3 episode. There are some callers the first hour and the topic was college football which isn't necessarily my forte' so I wasn't talking much, I talk much more in the second and third hours. Warning! There is some blue humor used if you knowuttumsayin' so if you are easily offended, you have been warned.


About this entry


7 comments:

  1. KHM 7:40 AM

    I wannabe on the radio, you know. You're just torturing me now. I see now I stand a better chance of getting a spot through your Dad than you... at least I know some classic rock.

    Is this effort the brain child of some of those Woodman friends of yours?

     
  2. Lyman 8:49 AM

    No, just a guy that I met while playing volleyball with some other friends.

     
  3. KHM 5:34 PM

    Cool!

     
  4. Anonymous 4:34 AM

    I'd love to hear you on the radio even if I have to listen to sports for 3 hours. I'll try doing it this weekend. I'm glad you got this chance to mark something else off your "bucket list". Maybe when you're old you'll do classic rock on the radio too. LYFE Mom

     
  5. Carrie 10:54 AM

    Both old Men- your Dad and mine. I remember last Christmas when Kelly said she would not be satisfied until she was on the radio, and then she won a candy cane for a correct answer on WCBK. hahah

     
  6. Special K 4:58 PM

    OMG - that WAS so funny. We should ask uncle randy if we can get a copy... Lyman - I tried to listen to some of your show, but... dude. I couldn't do it. That is a whole lot of sports.

     
  7. Lyman 7:55 AM

    no problem K, I totally understand