Cards and the Boys in Blue

I made it over to Woodman late last night for a poker game. After a bit of a dry spell and not playing a whole lot I finally won. I was really down in chips at one point but fought back with the help of a great run of cards. Good times.

My friend Corey invited me to the Dodgers game tonight, he has BOX SEATS! I'm pretty stoked. I've sat in box seats only once before and that was for a tennis match at Indian Wells. Tyrell hooked those up after we had done a concert in Palm Springs. We watched Anna Kournikova get her ass kicked. But oh what a nice ass it is!

The Pacers won last night ... I love Reggie Miller.

I'm headed to Houston tomorrow for a quick gig with Tyrell. I'm backon Friday. My cousins Tracy and Kathy are coming to LA for the weekend. I can't wait, we'll have a good time together.


About this entry


0 comments: