It's over!

The Lakers season officially ended last night and thank goodness. This has been the worst season in almost thirty years for the storied ball-club. And while they're not my favorite team, they are now my hometown team so I root for them all the way. Good thing the year of suckage is finally over for them. The next season starts today--so go get some talent Dr. Jerry Buss!

The Pacers play Boston in the first round. That's a winnable series for them.

New England and Indianapolis all over again! Hopefully this time we'll have better results than the football team ...

**********

After watching the final Lakers game with my boys over at Woodman I went out and saw some more local music last night. My buddy Bill was playing with his trio at this plcae called Jax. A few years ago I was playing at Jax every week but I haven't been there for a year and a half or so. It was fun. The band sounded good and I sat in and played a couple of tunes.

There were these girls there who go see Bill's shows because they're huge Buble fans. They of course recognize me from the DVD and were very complimentary of the two tunes I played ... heh.

I have another one of those school gigs today. Wish me luck.


About this entry


0 comments: