Back Home Again ...

Ahhh yes, the humidity, cool wind one second and blaring heat the next, the torrential rain that happens for ten minutes and is gone, the Meijer, K-Mart, and Target all on the same two blocks ... I'm back in Indy!

Milo did well on the flight. He was a bit fussy for my taste but considering there were at least three other babies on the flight and he was the best behaved of all of them I'd say he was a pretty good boy.

The fiasco at the airport went really smoothly considering all of the crap we had (I did get a "fix-it ticket" because my plates are expired because I haven't got my smog check updated, no biggie thank goodness). The bass traveled really well and our rental car is nice (even though the actual price is much more than our quoted price, rental places charge %28 tax when they are located at an airport, beware boys and girls).

Milo already has had a slew of visitors. I'm afraid the poor boy's cheeks are going to be chapped and bleeding by the end of the weekend from all of the smooches he's going to get...

If anyone needs info on the open house Saturday, email me.


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. KHM 6:30 PM

    oh, humidity, humidity---the arch-enemy of a good-hair day. Gives a whole new meaning to "frazzled" don't it?

    A long flight with a teeny baby is an ambitious undertaking. Lucky for you Carrie had already done that once and figured out the tricks.

    Can't wait to see you all! Anna said to tell Milo hi!