"San Diego. Drink it in, it always goes down smooth ..."

After a rehearsal in Hollywood and a four-hour drive (which would've been a two-hour drive had it not been for Friday traffic) I've arrived at the resort where we're staying for tomorrow's private gig with Tyrell. I've stayed at a lot of nice places over the years and this ranks right up there. Nice, big room with a balcony and poolside view of the bay. Exactly what I needed. I haven't been sleeping very well lately because of one Mr. Milo so a short stay at a relaxing place like this is exactly what the doctor ordered. Actually we thought about having Carrie and Milo come down but we would've had to board Murphy again (poor dog probably feels like an orphan) and Milo has been busy enough lately without adding another leg to his World Tour. But after some room service and a beer with a couple of the guys I'm feeling pretty good. And I have my bass here too which always leaves me in a better mood.

Although we have the room Sat. night as well I'm going to head home after we play (which should be at 11:30 PM or so, guaranteed easy traffic) as I have a gig in LA Sun. afternoon. Besides I'll probably be jonesin' for a baby fix by the time tomorrow night rolls around.

I'm going to take a bath now. tah-tah

(bonus points if you know what movie the blog title comes from)


About this entry


2 comments:

  1. KHM 5:51 AM

    The Anchorman! Its German for "whale vagina", right?

    Enjoy the R&R!

     
  2. Lyman 10:11 AM

    you got it