My Kind of Town

I was thinking of recapping this weekend's parties but it occurs to me that most folks who read this blog were there. So I'll just say that we had a really good time, the baptism went well, and Milo was a great sport through the entire thing letting strangers hold and kiss him. Carrie and I were really worn out by Sunday night, Carrie went to bed at 8 and I was asleep by 9. I woke up at 5 AM feeling like a million bucks for sleeping eight straight hours for the first time in a long time.

We packed up with Carrie's parents and headed up to Chicago this morning. The drive was okay and Milo was once again a good guy; we only had to stop once to feed him.

We're hanging out here with Carrie's sister in Chi-town until tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to relaxing and seeing friends while Milo visits his third city in two months.

New Top Five up. Go dig it.


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. kbmulder 6:47 AM

    Hope you guys are having fun. Yes, we did have an awesome weekend. Thanks for sharing Milo with all his fans.