I'm addicted ...

... to iLike. You start a profile and iLike displays what you're listening to on iTunes, what your favorite artists and songs are, suggests similar artists, shows other users/friends who have similar tastes. It's great. If you use iTunes I highly suggest downloading the iLike Toolbar and starting a profile. And if you already have one, add me as a friend; here's my profile.

In other news Milo moved up a diaper size last night. The little guy continues to grow and grow. Plans are also finalizing for the last leg of the Milo World Tour in Hawaii. We're really looking forward to it.

Back to work this weekend as I have another gig with Tyrell in San Diego and a gig on Friday here in town. I've begun working my way back in to the scene here in town doing some rehearsals with local cats this week. I'm really looking forward to playing some more creative music.

New Top Five up. Go dig it.


About this entry


2 comments:

  1. KHM 9:48 PM

    yeah----dig iLike---did you see they have a widget that will display some basic info on your blog?---even play little snippets of songs. Sincerely cool. I'll add you if you add me!

    I actually like it better than pandora...the recommendations are more on target.

     
  2. Lyman 12:21 AM

    This is the first site of its kind I've ever checked out. I noticed your iLike widget on your blog, I'll add mine at some point. I've added it to my MySpace already.