Epic Birthday Jam

Yesterday we took Murph to the vet. She gave him a couple of shots (antibiotic and antacid) and told us to bring him back if he didn’t get better. He hasn’t pukes since around 5 PM yesterday so we think he’s feeling better. We’ll be able to start feeding again this evening, only bland food though (boiled chicken and rice). I think he’ll be fine in a day or two.

Besides that all I did yesterday was take a nap and read a lot of comics … ideal way to spend a Saturday afternoon, no?

Last night Carrie and I went over to my good friend Vinnie’s for his birthday party. A bunch of people were there including the Woodman boys. There was a LOT of good food too. We had a jam session before it got too late, what a blast that was. Vinnie has a lot of musician friends (including some guys from the band Royal Crown Revue) and they were a lot of fun to play with. We layed down some pretty righteous grooves too I do believe. Another friend of Vinnie’s video recorded it so we’ll see soon enough. Killer party for sure brah.

Alrighty, I’m off to another gig (Work on a Sunday? No rest for the wicked!).


About this entry


0 comments: