"Quizas, Quizas, Quizas"

The shoot went well. It was a lot of work, I think I was there for almost twelve hours, but it was still fun. Whenever I do stuff like this I always think to myself, "no wonder everyone in this town wants to be an actor." Craft services is always there with a bunch of food in addition to all of your meals being catered, you have a dressing room all to yourself (typically), you have a wardrobe person dressing you, a hairstylist doing your hair, and a makeup person covering your blemishes and powdering you between takes. Not to mention that you seem to be killing time more than shooting something. Nice work if you can get it.

They tried to get me to wear the fedora ... but I held my ground!

I just downloaded a bunch of Nat King Cole songs off of iTunes. I go back and forth daily over who the more perfect singer is; Nat or Frank. Nat wins this evening.


About this entry


0 comments: