Heartbreak

Of all the coincidences! Before we started playing this morning I told everyone at the club that I was DVR'ing the game and to PLEASE not spoil it for me. So I began talking to a waitress about the game and she told me she was rooting for the Colts.

Where was she from? Indianapolis

Where did she go to school? Ball State

So we hit it off and started talking. She was in the dance dept. at BSU and we even had some friends in common even though she's a lot younger. But after the game started her face couldn't hide the fact that the Colts were eating a big steaming pile of shit on the football field. Even though nobody spoiled it for me I just knew they had lost. I still went home and suffered the heartbreak myself. What an awful way to end a season.

There's a very cool Top Five up so check it out.


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous 7:26 AM

    It was difficult to watch. The rest of playoffs won't be the same.

    Please say Hi to the family.

     
  2. kbmulder 12:54 PM

    I was thinking of you as the game ended. I almost shed a tear myself. It is depressing to come off of the high of last year and not even get to the championship game.

    You know what THEY say: "There's always next year!"

     
  3. Lyman 2:38 PM

    WHO ARE ....?

    nevermind ...