Damn You Huckabee!


You ain't foolin' me!

Just because it's pretty cool to see a politician rockin' out on the bass that doesn't mean I'll think you're a nice guy. You could be droppin' funky lines left and right it wouldn't change the fact that you are a war-preaching, gun-loving, immigrant-fearing right-winger who wants to abolish taxes and overturn Roe v Wade.

I recently saw John Edwards on the Today Show and immediately fell in love with the man. He stated clearly what his campaign was about; rooting out corporate greed, universal healthcare, and ending poverty.


I'm sold! Now if only he could rock the bass ...

EDIT

My fickle heart has changed its mind yet again, did you see Barak's victory speech last night? Boy, is he a good speaker!


About this entry


7 comments:

  1. kbmulder 8:02 AM

    I agree! I was almost moved to tears from Obama's speech. It's very exciting to think about the kind of change that he's talking about.

     
  2. Anonymous 4:24 PM

    That's WHY I love my boy! Emily said she owes you a kiss.

    Trish

     
  3. KHM 6:29 PM

    oh---you mean the same presidential candidate who has said he wants to make our nation god's kingdom on earth?

     
  4. Lyman 7:51 AM

    Its so refreshing to be excited about more than one candidate.

     
  5. KHM 5:42 PM

    I was actually thinking about how exciting this must seem to you 30-somethings out there. After all, I was 29 in '92 when Clinton was cranking up the Fleetwood Mac and playing his sax with Arsenio. There's a certain amount of bashing around that happens in between 30-something and 40-something---not just cynicism but other things as well. Thank goodness we've got a hot race among the Dems and whatever happens---Bush will be gone.

     
  6. KHM 6:38 PM

    I"m guessing Lyman's not blogging because he's doing the happy dance of joy over his new car....

     
  7. Lyman 8:27 PM

    yeah, and as the kid gets more mobile the less time I have to document a complete thought