Greetings from the Road

Well here I am in the lobby of a Radisson Hotel in Williamsport, PA. Lots to catch up on over the past few days ...

Happy Birthday to me! I turned the big 2-9 two days ago and the even bigger 3-0 is looming large. I was working on my birthday, we were in Rochester, NY. Steve and the guys played "Happy Birthday" for me during the show and everyone bought me enough booze to get hammered afterwards. The next day was spent in my hotel room watching tv and ordering room service with the drapes pulled. Carrie made me a birthday cake the day before I left. My favorite--yellow sheet cake with chocolate frosting. Yum. Hope there's some left when I get home.

I also bought a really cool warm-up before I left. You know, a track suit like the mobsters wear. It's comfortable as hell and was a great present to myself.

Today we drove to Williamsport and played a really fun gig at a nice theater here.

And the Pacers won their first round series against the Celtics! Reggie ain't done yet!

So tomorrow we are off to Washington DC. And of all coincidences my cousin who was just out in LA visiting lives near DC. I'm going to see her and some more family while we are there. Really looking forward to that one.

Another week before I'm home. Carrie says Murphy misses me and keeps waiting by the door for me to come home. Hope the poor guy can hang in there until I get back.


About this entry


0 comments: