Why didn't I do this earlier?

While I was at LAX leaving for my trip I picked up a magazine called "Smart Computing." It had a great article in it on how to clean out your PC. I've deleted a bunch of temporary files and ran a disk cleanup. Then I just installed a great anti-spyware program a while ago and the old computer is running better than it has for a while--and with no pop-ups! There's still some things I'm going to do (clean out the registry, open my casing and dust the PC, etc.) but I can't understand why I didn't do this stuff earlier. I'm computer savvy, but I just don't know a whole lot about them. And I hate reading texts, their usually so boring they never sink in. Next up I want to learn more about the code that this blog runs on so I can add nifty things like links, audio, create my own backrground, etc.

Played cards last night with the boys, came out a modest winner. I might go to the batting cages later with a friend. I haven't swung a bat in years, it should be interesting.

Basically I'm putting off going to the DMV. I have to renew my license, it expired on my birthday and I didn't even realize it until the other night when Carrie and I were getting memberships at a video store. Man, do I ever hate the DMV. But I heard if you drive a ways you can find one that's not so crowded so if I go to the cages today I'll check it out tomorrow.


About this entry


0 comments: