"I think I'll take a walk outside now, the summer sun's callin' my name ..."

So I took Murphy to the park today. It really was an amazing day. 70s, sunny, not too much smog. There's a damn close to my house that has a big park and golf course next to it. I've never been there until today. Murphy had a good time.

When you walk around parks like this in Indiana you see chipmunks, rabbits, and the like. I noticed nothing but lizards at this park. They were small enough not to gross me out though. I'm a wuss when it comes to stuff like that.

The gig last night was fine. I think it'll lead to more work with those guys.

It's Friday night and I have the two best options in front of me regarding how to spend it. Poker with friends or music with friends. We'll see what happens. I do have to get up early tomorrow unfortunately. I have a recording session at Paramount studios for a composition class at USC from 9 Am-4 PM. Ouch. Guess I can't have too much fun tonight ...


About this entry


0 comments: