Stir Crazy

I'd been in my house too long and hadn't really done much besides work and go to they gym the past couple of days. So earlier in the evening I went over to Woodman to hang with some of my boys.

Wouldn't you know, a poker game broke out. I did pretty well, won some big pots early. I was sitting pretty until I lost a lot of chips in a hand against my buddy Pasta. He called me down chasing a flush and caught it on the river. I lost over 3/4 of my stack on that hand. That sucked. So I had to just wait around and try to double up. I had to go all-in when I flopped middle pair, top pair called me and I busted out in 3rd place out of 6 guys. Not too bad, it was a pretty fun game. The pot for the winner was $60 but 1st and 2nd place just split the money.

So now it's late, gotta go to bed.


About this entry


0 comments: