Sick Again

I feel like poo-poo.

I was just sick a couple of months ago and somehow I got it again. What a drag. I'm sneezing all the time and my nose won't stop running. I'm so tired. It's the same routine. You wake up with a tight throat and the next day your nose is chapped from blowing it 150 times an hour. Then after a few days the crap finally moves down to your chest so you have an attractive wet cough. From there you just pray it doesn't move back up to your head so you have to start the whole process over again. I hate it.

I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and get on some antibiotics ASAP. I typically like to hold off for a week on that, but next weekend I leave for Iowa for my brother-in-law's wedding then I'm off to Moscow. I definitely don't want this hanging around for the 20 hr. plane ride.

For a while there I was really wondering how I caught it. I take a multi-vitamin and ecanacia every day. And I've already been sick this year! But I soon realized how when Carrie and I went back to the accountant's office and half of the people there were either blowing their nose or coughing.

Yes we went back to the accountant to inquire about our enormous tax debt. After waiting over an hour and a half in the hallway (you heard me) we finally got in to see the accountant. See, the first time I went a couple of days ago we met with one of his assistants. We were really blown away by how much money he said we owed. How much was it you ask? How does $5,000 sound?! But we saw the head accountant today and after looking through our paperwork and making a few quick slashes with his pencil he had our tax down to a much, much, MUCH more manageable total. How did he do it? I have no clue. And I really don't care.

Accountants rank right up there with lawyers and car salesmen if you ask me. All are professions that can seem really shady.

Early tomorrow morning I have a gig at a Middle School. It's one of these gigs where you give a concert then talk with the kids about the instruments and music. I usually look forward to stuff like this. But this cold is going to make things tough.


About this entry


7 comments:

  1. Lena 4:46 PM

    Damn, $5000?! That's crazy. I need to get my tax papers ready for Monday...procrastination 'til the bitter end.

     
  2. Lyman 12:53 PM

    yeah, good thing we got it taken care of

    $5,000 could buy a LOT of comics!

     
  3. Anonymous 5:40 PM

    Hey, you have a great blog here!

    I have a pc repair resume site. It pretty much covers ##PC Repair## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time.

     
  4. Anonymous 6:18 AM

    Wow - great site!

    I saw alternative health inc world did you get to check out alternative health inc world here?

     
  5. Anonymous 11:37 PM

    Great Blog! I also have a site about hershey chocolate bar AND fun size AND nutrition
    . You can check it out at hershey chocolate bar AND fun size AND nutrition


    Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

    FREE DVD Camcorder

     
  6. Anonymous 8:31 AM

    great blog. I have found another informative site with information on utah real estate school at utah real estate school

     
  7. asenetpro 11:48 PM

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    This is a posting promoting music related info on my site j music ray video site/blog. It pretty much covers recording related stuff. my site is free for all to list their event post classified ad and to just post forum for hard to find info and many other thing music related. So if you are a dj, musician, producer, manager, engineer, artist, singer, dancer or have anything music related please visit my site and join to post all your info

    Joining is free for all list your site plus more

    j music ray video